Join us for NICU Families Northwest’s All Abilities Halloween Party!
Wheelie Spooky is an inclusive opportunity for kids of all abilities, mobilities, and developmental ages and stages.
Sunday, October 27, 2019
2:00pm – 2:30pm Limited admission for the Sensory Sensitive
2:30pm – 4:00pm General Admission
Evergreen Community Church
935 NE 33rd Avenue
Portland OR 97232
Our fun, themed tables offer trick-or-treating to collect candy, snacks, tokens, and toys. At least a third of the handouts will be chosen with allergens/sensitivities in mind.
- Wheelie Spooky is free and open to the public, takes place in an ADA compliant gymnasium and is geared to a G to PG audience.
- From 2:00pm – 2:30 we offer limited admission* catered to kids with special sensory needs.
- The Black Cat Cozy Corner is available should our guests need a quiet space to collect themselves.
- Limited event tote bags will be available for purchase and include a full-size candy bar, Fall sticker book, Halloween-themed children’s book, and coupons from local businesses.
- Have your picture taken with our “real, live Mermaid” from the deep!
- Check out cool color-changing slime and make-your-own magic potion at our Magic Matter Play Station.
- Let Artist Monet Hampson paint your face to appear as a special animal, creature, or character.
- Spooky snacks and Halloween Hot Chocolate will be available.
- Take home a fun, DIY Halloween craft.
- Donations to support our year-round work with local NICU Families will gladly be accepted.
*To reduce the potential for overstimulation we ask sensory-sensitive families to RSVP at info@NICUFamiliesNW.org to ensure a space during limited admission.