Nurtured and guided by an amazing team of volunteers, NICU Families Northwest has accomplished phenomenal growth in the past year and we’re excited to catch you up on our incredible year.
Our major focus for 2018 is creating opportunities for parents to develop in-person connections that fortify the web-based relationships our members have established.
To accomplish this goal, we will:
- Partner again with Write Around Portland to host an eight-week creative writing workshop focused on healing and reflection
- Host regular, casual, meet and mingle member events at a variety of times and locations in our region of service
- Create more bridge experiences for members: pairing or grouping graduate and inpatient parents to share insight and provide support
- Grow and nurture our volunteer base with additional training and recognition
We’re also excited to take on these special projects in 2018:
- An audio workshop, Communication Toolbox: Maintaining Healthy Relationships and Educating Others After Discharge, for new graduate families
- The Littlest Reader Project: Chapter Three: acquiring 2,000+ children’s books to distribute to local inpatient NICU families
2018 is going to be a wonderful year full of growth and opportunity. Will you be a part of our story?
10 For 10 : Our Year-End Appeal
We’ve compiled a list of ten remarkable reasons for you to donate to NICU Families Northwest so local families can get the support they need.
Please donate today.
Thank you for your time and attention— we’re proud our organization is one you have chosen to support.
Founder, Executive Director
NICU Families Northwest